Jan 20 (Reuters) – U.S. stocks advanced at the open on
Friday ahead of Donald Trump’s inauguration as the 45th
president of the United States.
* COPsync – Nasdaq hearings panel determined to grant
company’s request for continued listing on Nasdaq pursuant to an
extension through May 17, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Affimed announces pricing of public offering of common
* BlackRock head says dollar may strengthen significantly (Wraps comments from speakers, adds context)
* Cytosorbents launches VetResQ for U.S. veterinary market Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Gray announces proposed refinancing of senior credit
facility; updates guidance for 4th quarter 2016
Extradited 'El Chapo' Guzman to face 17 counts in US
New York (CNN) [Breaking news update, posted at 10:33 a.m. ET]. Drug kingpin Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman will face 17 counts in the United States, including the operation of a continuing criminal enterprise from 1989 to 2014, corruption charges, murder …
Why Mexico Sent El Chapo to the U.S. NowDaily Beast
US Prosecutors Offer Glimpse of Case Against Mexican Drug Lord 'El Chapo'New York Times
Timing of 'El Chapo's' extradition seen as 'gift' for Obama, message to Trump and distraction for Mexico's presidentChicago Tribune
Washington Post –Fox News –NBCNews.com –kfor.com
all 371 news articles »
You can arrange your own presidential meet and greet — in the Oval Office no less — with this HTC Vive app.
Netflix’s original content makes it super easy to binge watch all weekend.
If you’re in Washington’s Dupont Circle this Inauguration Day, don’t be surprised if a total stranger offers you a joint.