* Futures: Dow down 2 pts, S&P down 2.25 pts, Nasdaq up 1 pt (Adds details, comments, updates prices)
Russia’s most prominent opposition leader, Alexey Navalny, was found guilty Wednesday of embezzlement following a retrial in a Russian court.
5 things NJ parents should know about Betsy DeVos
Betsy DeVos, a billionaire school choice advocate from Michigan, was confirmed Tuesday as the next U.S. Secretary of Education. The Senate vote, a 50-50 tie broken by Vice President Mike Pence, came after DeVos emerged as President Donald Trump's …
The Comforts of the Betsy DeVos WarNew York Times
DeVos battle proves Democrats are controlled by teachers unionsThe Hill (blog)
What do Students Think About the Betsy DeVos Appointment?Forbes
USA TODAY –Fox News –Politico –CNN
all 2,006 news articles »
* Says mails a letter to shareholders of Apivio Systems Inc Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Galena Biopharma announces pricing of public offering of
common stock and warrants
Answering criticism over demonetisation, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday said that the fight against corruption and black money is not a political fight.
Syrian rebels supported by Turkish armed forces have seized control of strategically important hills around the Islamic State-controlled town of al-Bab, Turkey's military said on Wednesday.
* MEI Pharma Inc – company believes its cash position will
be sufficient to fund operations through at least fiscal year
2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says public offering of 5.15 million common shares priced
at $24.25per share