* Oragenics, Inc. receives audit opinion with going concern
explanation Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* American Software board of directors elect h. Allan dow as
March 3 (Reuters) – Johnson & Johnson said on Friday
that a state court jury in Missouri had returned a verdict in
its favor in the latest trial to arise out of thousands of
lawsuits alleging the company’s talc-based products can increase
the risk of ovarian cancer.
* Amgen presents new data from phase 3 XGEVA (denosumab)
study in multiple myeloma patients at the 16th international
March 3 (Reuters) – The Keystone XL oil pipeline does not
need to be made from U.S. steel, despite an executive order by
President Donald Trump days after he took office requiring
domestic steel in new pipelines, the White House said on Friday.
* Preferred apartment communities, inc. Announces
acquisition of a 296-unit multifamily community in tampa,
TORONTO, March 3 (Reuters) – Canada’s main stock index rose
on Friday to its highest close in a week as oil prices gained
and Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen pointed to a U.S.
interest rate hike this month, while investors embraced recent
strengthening of the Canadian economy.
* National Health Investors Inc – acquisition was funded
from NHI’s revolving credit facility Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: