Each year, Kelley Blue Book puts together a list of the cars it thinks will have the lowest cost of ownership over the next five years. Here are the cars that walked away winners this year.
Kelley Blue Book also breaks the study down by individual segments, and that’s where other automakers pick up some accolades.
* INTL FCStone Inc reports fiscal 2017 first quarter
* Q3 adjusted non-GAAP earnings per share $1.18 excluding
* Applied Genetic Technologies says total revenue for three
months ended Dec 31, 2016 was $10.9 million compared to $12.2
million during same period in 2015
* CNX Coal Resources LP says files for mixed shelf offering
of up to $750 million – SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 8 (Reuters) – Whole Foods Market Inc reported a
2.4 percent fall in quarterly sales at established stores,
marking the sixth straight quarter of declines.
* Aspen reports results for quarter and year ended december